I have so many things on my head right now… I think I need to write it somewhere… Every girl would have a diary/calendar schedule thing. Maybe if I write it all out it would look better.
- 7.20am-9.10am: Driving
- 12pm-2pm: Lunch with PS friends
- 3pm-3.30pm: FASS FOP interview
- REHEARSE FOR SN PRESENTATION. PRINT SUMMARY.
- Have to work out E-tutorial for NM (HOW!!!!)
- 4-6pm: SN Presentation
- Print out scripture reading summary
- 9-10am: Prayer meeting with PLUMB group (Monday CG)
- 10.15-11.15am: SN test (Lecture Hall)
- 4pm-?- Meet family to discuss colour scheme of my new room
- 5.35pm-6.45pm: Dinner at Platypus Food Bar with Bel & Nancy *tentative!* Should I get them cake?? It’s their birthdays after all
- Reply Amanda’s snail mail (or I can do it on Friday too).
- If decided, pay up for VCF ANNTIC
- Think about what to do for NM project.
- Do NM e-tutorial
- Practice scripture reading
15 October: PS essay questions released. Due: November 11th
Lit essay: Due before November 7th
NM Project Due: Week 10 Thursday. Now is Week 8. Oh my gosh… (HOW!)
- GEK 1515: Project Outreach 11am-2pm
- Amelia’s birthday celebration (either 18/19/20..) / YA class?
28 October: Bake with YA. *tentative*
ARGH. Too many deadlines. TOO MANY THINGS. 😦